Insist that your collision repair center use Hyundai Genuine Parts.
By insisting that your repair center use Hyundai Genuine Parts, your repaired Hyundai’s appearance will not only be restored to its original condition, it’s overall structural integrity, integral safety systems and performance will also be maintained.
Often referred to as Original Equipment Manufacturer or “OEM” parts, Hyundai Genuine Parts are made with the same precise design specifications, exacting quality, and demanding performance standards as the parts that were originally used to build your Hyundai.
Using 100% Hyundai Genuine Parts ensures your Hyundai manufacturer’s warranties—and any applicable extended warranty— are intact and, in the process, help to preserve your vehicle’s value.
Hyundai’s first Consumer Awareness video in the series is titled “Don’t Gamble with Counterfeit Parts”. The video showcases what could happen if you gamble with your selection of replacement parts. Hyundai makes a comparison between a Hyundai Genuine part and Counterfeit / Non-OEM part to highlight the differences between the two and the benefits of Hyundai Genuine parts.
How to find a real expert
It’s easy. Simply ask your collision repair center if they’re a Hyundai Recognized Collision Repair Center. These centers have been factory-certified as having the right facility, training, equipment and tools to properly repair your vehicle with Hyundai Genuine Parts.
IT GENUINELY PAYS TO KEEP YOUR HYUNDAI 100% GENUINE
If your Hyundai is ever in a collision, there’s only one way to be sure that it will be restored to its original, pre-collision condition.
After a collision, insisting that Hyundai Genuine Parts be used to repair your vehicle provides several obvious, and not so obvious, benefits:
- LIKE-NEW APPEARANCE – Nothing looks better than the factory-spec quality, precise fit and unsurpassed finish of Hyundai Genuine Parts.
- OPTIMUM STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY & SAFETY – Hyundai Genuine Parts are precision engineered and manufactured to match the same high standards for quality, performance, durability and safety as the parts they replace.
- 12-MONTH / 12,000-MILE WARRANTY – Covers repair or replacement of any Hyundai Genuine Replacement Parts supplied by Hyundai that are defective in material or factory workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- PROTECTED WARRANTIES – The use of Hyundai Genuine Parts is strongly recommended to keep any applicable manufacturer and extended warranties intact.
- PROTECTED RESALE VALUE – Using only Hyundai Genuine Parts also helps protect your vehicle’s trade-in and resale values. Anything else may negatively impact both.